Safety Professionals are uniquely placed to influence organisational performance by applying Organisational Psychology principles to achieve improved safety and business performance.
Safety Culture Development Workshop for Safety Professionals, is a practical, 2-day workshop designed to support Safety Professionals contribute to their business unit’s success by applying Organisational Psychology principles to achieving safety outcomes.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have a better understanding of how to improve safety performance and business outcomes by:
- Integrating corporate or business unit’s vision and values into safe operations
- Using corporate culture to influence business unit safety behaviour
- Integrating safety into the business activities
- Building strong business relationships to achieve positive safety outcomes with key personnel
- Using sound human behaviour principles at the worksite to achieve constructive safety outcomes
- Influencing others through their personal style and presence.
Safety Culture Development Workshop for Safety Professionals is a 2 day workshop designed by Safety Culture Development to enhance the personal leadership skills of Safety Professionals – (Safety Officers, Safety Advisors and Safety Consultants) – who directly influence worksite safety. Included is 2 hours of coaching (via telephone) 1 month after the workshop. (Workshop can be also be run in house. Contact Trevor Strother – email@example.com or Telephone on +61400624593.)
Workshop Details and Registrations
For further workshop details and registration, follow links below to Eventbrite.